The unit must be placed in a room with appropriate ventilation system and efficient oxygen sensors.
- Basic and additional ventilation systems in the room must provide at least five (5) air replacements in the room per one hour of unit’s operation if the room is not equipped with an independent vent channel
– minimum room capacity: 35 m3
– minimum room height: 2,5 m
- It is recommended to connect the cryo-cabin directly to the independent ventilation channel (out-let temperature -80° C, minimum channel diameter Ø 100 mm). The localization of the nitrogen gas exhaust must ensure the gas transfer outside the building in a designated place. If this option is possible the room minimum capacity and height requirements are no longer binding.
- The room’s temperature must not exceed 45° C.