- Very easy to use
- Contact with the external environment during the session
- Ability to adjust the parameters of treatment to the individual user’s needs
- Ergonomic, compact and modular design (instalation available through door: 80 cm width)
- Mobile unit – available on wheels
- User’s height: 155 cm – 210 cm
- Spacious interior
- Intuitive touch panel
- Flexibility in colour design
- Automatic extraction of nitrogen from the cabin
- Adjustable platform height
- Innovative patent solution: CryoSpace constitutes a patent invention and was granted both utility patent and design patent. This mobile unit is unique worldwide and its state-of-the-art technological solution was recognized by the Patent and Trademark Office
- CryoSpace is tested in Certified Laboratory Chambers. Cooling tests conducted in professional and certified laboratories quarantee product reliability and stable operation in given conditions
Our isolation material has lower thermal conductivity, thus overall heat transfer coefficient between interior of CryoSpace and ambient air is lower, whereby savings in energy and nitrogen consumption are significant.
Manage your CryoSpace with a touch screen.